Upper Deck Member
Add As Buddy
Occupation: Professional killjoy
Post #66166, posted on 02-22-2017 GMT-5 hours
Time for me to clear some space in the upstairs stash and raise funds for projects I've delayed too long. Kits are described as best I can, and though I've identified whatever faults I'm aware of, I can't claim the squawk list is encyclopedic.
Before you go shopping, here are the ground rules:
1. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail. I will charge you actual rates and will make nothing off shipping. Priority Mail is the easiest and most reliable method for me.
2. I will ship in the smallest box I can, but not at the expense of the items' safety. As stated above, I'm not making anything off shipping. Please keep this in mind if you buy a large item, and please be prepared to pay appropriate shipping.
3. The Zvezda kits come in huge boxes. If you don't need the boxes, I can ship in a smaller box and save you a bit on postage.
4. Non-US buyers are forewarned that postage will get expensive, especially with large items. I also will not put false values on customs forms or declare items as "gifts" when they're not. Please be aware of this if you see items you want.
5. Buyers within a reasonable driving distance from the Columbia, SC metro area can avoid postage completely if you're willing to meet up at a mutually-agreeable location.
6. I've tried to price these fairly. If you buy several models I may work out a deal with you, but for the most part I really don't want to haggle.
7. All items are sold as-is. I've tried to describe the faults of which I'm aware, but I am human and subject to overlooking something.
If you see something(s) you want, send me a PM and we'll work out the details. Items will be reserved for three days pending payment (PayPal is by far my preferred method).
- Italeri C-47, bagged, unstarted - $10
- Italeri/Testors C-119, bagged, unstarted, no instructions - $15
- Revell 747-100 KLM late '70s colors, unstarted, in box - $25
- Revell E-4B NEACP (747-200 with GE engines) in sealed box, 2012 reissue - $25
- Zvezda 747-8, in box, unstarted - $25 (will require extra shipping charge unless you can do without the huge box)
- Hasegawa DC-10-30 used as basis for DC-10-10 conversion; comes with resin Series 10 lower fuselage section and improved engine cowls; just drop the new fuselage section in and go - $10
- Hasegawa MD-11, bagged, no decal, both engine types, windows puttied over from inside - $10
Again, please send all expressions of interest to me as a PM. Thanks!
Add As Buddy
Location: Any cockpit will do
Post #66171, posted on 02-22-2017 GMT-5 hours
If still available, I will have the Bandai YS-11.
Rest by PM.